Available Job Postings
Job Description: Digital Marketing Manager
We are searching for a highly creative Digital Marketing Manager to lead our marketing team. In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of our marketing operations. Your central goal is to generate leads for our sales team via digital advertising, email campaigns, and outside-the-box ideas that result in appointments and new revenue for the company.
Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks. Our ideal candidate is someone experienced with pay-per-click and social media ad campaigns, as well as creating marketing funnels that lead to appointments and new revenue. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Manage ad campaign budgets.
- Plan and manage our social media platforms.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Work with the team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Specific knowledge and demonstrated real-world results around all aspects of Facebook newsfeed ad campaigns, Google AdWords campaigns, click funnels, email marketing campaigns and related campaigns (print) that produce results.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up to date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- Positive attitude and an all-hands-on-deck mentality. Ability to pitch in on other projects outside the scope of marketing.
- Excellent written skills and prior design / web experience a plus.
Location: Remote work environment, no travel
Hire Date: Immediate
Starting Pay: $45,000 to $70,000 Annually
Conditions: Position requires demonstrating results, 30-day onboarding as independent contractor. Prefer candidate to be in Central Florida.
Benefits: Health Care, Dental & Vision plan (50% company paid)